We thought we would give you some general information on the classes in one spot to make life easy :-)
- Classes can be paid off using AFTERPAY!!!!!
- We supply everything that you will need for the class. All you need to do is wear enclosed shoes and bring an apron.
- We bake all of our cakes onsite in our council registered kitchen. If you require a GLUTEN FREE cake, please email us at time of booking.
- If you need to cancel out of a class 2 weeks prior to a class, a full refund will be given. Any cancellations within the 2 weeks will be done so without a refund of any amount, but can be used as credit for another class as a later date. You can have someone else come as your replacement.
- We like to keep our class numbers small so we can ensure that everyone gets ample 1 on 1 time with the teacher. We like all of our students to go home with all of their questions answered......no question is a silly question.
- For a class to go ahead we need a minimum amount of attendees. If by some chance we don't reach the magic number, we will let you know atleast 2 days prior. You will be offered credit for the same class at a later date, another one of our classes, or a full refund can be given.
- We cannot allow students to bring others to the classes - this includes children.
- We are happy for you to take photos throughout the class. However, we ask that you don't put them all on social media if they contain the steps of the class. This would be unfair for the people who have paid to come and attend the class.
If you have any other questions regarding classes please feel free to contact us. We are here to help :-)